1. Walmart expands standalone health center model Full story
2. Missouri hospital abruptly closes, misses payroll Full story
3. CHS shares surge after releasing preliminary financial results Full story
4. Calling Virtual Care Leaders - We'd love your feedback by participating in the 2020 Consumer Telehealth Benchmark Survey for Hospitals and Health Systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Rush University System for Health has proactive investments, partnerships in the works, CFO says Full story
7. Cook County Board wants power to appoint Illinois public health system's next CEO, determine salary package Full story
8. How hospital leaders are bringing a consumer-centric patient journey to life. Click here to read more.
9. Tenet on track to meet $450M cost-cutting goal this year, CEO says Full story
10. Highpoint Health lays off 31 employees, reduces hours of 50 others Full story
11. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
12. Next Gen ACOs aren't lowering hospital spending: 5 things to know Full story
13. Partners HealthCare inks deal with One Medical to expand primary care Full story