2. Mayo streamlines tax return process but critics say it reduces transparency
3. This week's 5 must-reads for hospital CFOs
4. Hospital Executives: What kind of model are you using for Revenue Cycle Management? Complete this
and earn complimentary registration for Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting in April!
5. Presidents Bush and Clinton, and brilliant thinker Sarah Kliff as well as Kaiser CEO Bernard Tyson, Mayo CEO John Noseworthy, Woman's Hospital CEO and former AHA Chair Teri Fontenot to Keynote Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting this April.
. 80+ Sessions Featuring a Great Combination of Health IT's Impact on Clinical and Business Issues at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership 2018.
6. Humana leaves AHIP: 4 things to know
8. Healthcare organizations remain vulnerable to cyberattacks -- learn how to avoid becoming a victim in this
11. 10 highest paying jobs of 2018 are in healthcare
12. Revisiting Regional Anesthesia: A Pathway to Optimal Patient Outcomes, Surgeon Satisfaction, Value-based Payments and reduced Opioid usage in Post-Operative Pain Management
13. 3 takeaways on implementing a cash flow turnaround
14. 'We hate H3N2': 3 reasons this year's flu season could get worse
15. Medical City Dallas names new CFO