1. Why 'lien doctors' skip billing insurance and risk not getting paid Full story
2. Advocate Aurora Health to sell 2 hospitals
3. Princeton economists: Physicians are 'taking money away from the rest of us' Full story
4. RCM execs face several pain points. But they can use their unique vantage to drive savvy change across their organization. Find out how.
5. Ardent Health withdraws IPO, faces class-action complaint Full story
6. NorthShore University HealthSystem buys Chicago hospital Full story
7. 5 startups changing the way physicians get paid Full story
8. Is your organization taking action in the wrong areas? Learn why your data may be lying to you.
9. Feds recovered $2.6B from healthcare fraud cases in 2019 Full story
10. Houston Methodist says UnitedHealth members can still use 'out-of-network benefits' Full story
11. Modernization for thicker margins -- A live discussion for hospital leaders. Click here to attend.
12. Dignity Health unveils details of $320M California replacement hospital Full story
13. 23 rural Colorado hospitals could close under public option, report suggests Full story