1. 7 states that lost hospitals in 2021 Full story
2. Trinity Health won't buy Tower Health hospital Full story
3. Hospitals lose 5,100 jobs in December Full story
4. Your shrinking revenue cycle team needs help now. Learn how automation can ease the workload.
5. Florida agency threatens to fine hospitals with strict COVID-19 vaccination mandates Full story
6. COVID-19 may cause noticeable hair loss: 6 notes Full story
7. More than 19% of US hospitals are critically understaffed: Numbers by state Full story
8. Rapid, but reliable? Early data suggests home tests lag with omicron Full story
9. Hefty fines for not complying with price transparency are on the way. Here's how hospitals can avoid them.
10. 6 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
11. 11 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
12. Rural hospitals struggling to match rising pay among nonindustry competitors Full story
13. Transforming connected care barriers into enablers
14. S&P: Nonprofit hospitals likely to face 'significant' revenue pressures in 2022 Full story
15. 6 stats on the US nurse practitioner workforce Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
2. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
3. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.