News & Analysis
Feb. 4, 2014
1. 50 Rural Hospital CEOs to Know.
2. Top 10 Strategic Questions for Hospitals, Health Systems. 3. CMS Delays Two-Midnight Rule.
4. 4 Transaction Models for Community Hospitals.
5. How Much Do Healthcare Organizations Need to Improve?
6. Toby Cosgrove, MD, President and CEO of Cleveland Clinic to keynote Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting. Learn more about his new book "The Cleveland Clinic Way" here.
7. Just 6% of Americans Enrolled in ACOs.
8. 10 Most-Involved States in PPACA Implementation.
9. Nominate a hospital for the 2014 edition of "100 Great Hospitals in America." Deadline Feb. 7.
10. 4 New President and CEOs:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Kaleida Health, Great Lakes Health CEO James Kaskie Steps Down.
St. Luke's Hospital CEO Gary Olson to Retire.
Mary Washington Healthcare CEO Fred Rankin to Retire.
South Shore Hospital CEO Richard Aubut to Retire.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthTrust, Select International and Principle Valuation.