News & Analysis
Feb. 27, 2014
Are you following Becker's Hospital Review on Twitter?
1. Top 20 Costliest Surgical Procedures Performed in Hospitals.
2. Pay Gap Between Specialists, Primary Care Physicians Diminishing.
3. Healthcare Needs a Turnaround: Q&A with Anthony Spezia, CEO of Covenant Health.
4. Moody's: Top 10 Hospitals Most Exposed to Medicaid.
5. No Task Too Small: The Philosophy of One ACO's Leadership Team.
6. Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: "We Don't Need 5,000 Hospitals."
7. Top 5 Roadblocks for Organizational Change.
8. Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago The meeting will convene the brights minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 health system and hospital executives. To learn more or to register,
9. Latest CEO Moves:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Beauregard Memorial Hospital Selects Robert Charron as CEO.
Inter-Lakes Health CEO Chip Holmes Leaving for Quorum Health.
Neshoba County General Hospital Selects Lee McCall as CEO.
Adventist HealthCare CEO William Robertson to Depart for MultiCare Health.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthTrust,
ASD Management and Principle Valuation.