News & Analysis
Feb. 25, 2014
Are you following Becker's Hospital Review on Twitter?
1. Connecting with Hearts and Minds: A Set of Qualities and Skills Every Leader Needs.
2. The Truth Behind Physician Leaders: Study Reveals Personality Traits Required for Success.
3. ACO Success Rates on Quality Measures Vary.
4. 14 Findings on the Correlation Between Hospital Reputation, Patient Experience.
5. Physicians: Reluctant Hospital Employees?
6. Top 24 Internal Medicine Residencies, in Physicians' Opinions.
7. 10 Traits of a "Better" Healthcare Organization.
8. Becker's Hospital Review is proud to host its 5th Annual Meeting on May 15-17 in Chicago. The meeting will convene the brightest minds and thought leaders in healthcare, including more than 100 heath system and hospital executives. To learn more or register,
9. 4 of the Latest CEO Moves:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
St. James Mercy Hospital Permanently Names Jennifer Sullivan CEO.
Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego CEO Kathleen Sellick to Retire.
St. John's Episcopal Hospital Staff Call for CEO Richard Brown to Resign.
Truman Medical Centers CEO John Bluford III to Retire.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Intuitive Surgical,
ASD Management and Principle Valuation.