News & Analysis
Feb. 18, 2014
We are seeking feedback on the Becker's Hospital CEO Report. We would appreciate it if you would email your thoughts on the information provided in this newsletter. Do you find it interesting or useful? Do you have suggestions to improve it? You can also provide feedback by responding to this email. If you would like to add thoughts on our websites, we warmly welcome that as well. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We sincerely appreciate your feedback.
1. Better Than Last Week: Q&A with Dr. Vivian Lee, CEO of University of Utah Health Care.
2. Paying for a Permanent Solution: How Cost Still Stands in the Way of SGR Repeal.
3. 10 Thoughts From the C-Suite on Healthcare Reform, Hospital Strategy.
4. How Disruptive Change is Blurring the Lines Between Providers and Payers.
5. For Some ACOs, It's "No Hospitals Allowed."
6. What Tobacco-Free CVS Stores Mean for Hospitals and Healthcare.
7. Hospitals' Top 6 Sources for Innovative Ideas.
8. 4 Recent Hospital Executive Moves:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Tennova Healthcare Appoints Neil Heatherly CEO.
Palos Community Hospital CEO 'No Longer With the Hospital.'
Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn Appoints Lin Mo President.
Nevada Regional Medical Center CEO Judy Feuquay to Step Down.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Directions,
ASD Management and Principle Valuation.