News & Analysis
Feb. 13, 2014
Are you following Becker's Hospital Review on Twitter?
1. 8 Healthcare Trends to Watch in 2014.
2. 12 Insights Into Great Leadership.
3. OIG to Analyze Limits on Hospital Executive Compensation.
4. What Hospitals Can Learn From the Instability of Big Law.
5. The Executive Most Often Held Accountable for Innovation (It's Not the CIO).
6. What Makes an ACO in the Bronx One of the Top-Performing Pioneers?
7. The Corner Office: Dr. Mike Schatzlein of Saint Thomas Health on Music and Modern Medicine.
Note: Sponsorship opportunities remain for the annual edition of "100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare." For more information, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. 4 of the Latest CEO Moves:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Swedish Issaquah Appoints Dr. Rayburn Lewis CEO.
Jersey Shore Hospital CEO Carey Plummer to Retire.
Chris Anderson to Lead Baptist Health System in Mississippi.
Coshocton County Memorial Hospital CEO Robert Miller Steps Down.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthTrust,
ASD Management and Principle Valuation.