News & Analysis
Jan. 30, 2014
1. 200 Statistics on Physician Compensation.
2. The Cost of Price Transparency.
3. 5 Things the Most Extraordinary Hospital CEOs Do.
4. HMA Plans 395 Layoffs.
5. Are Workplace Wellness Programs All They're Cracked Up to Be?
6. Toby Cosgrove, MD, President and CEO of Cleveland Clinic to keynote Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting. Learn more about his new book "The Cleveland Clinic Way" here.
7. Boston Has Longest Wait Times for Physician Appointments Out of 15 Metro Areas.
8. 15 Statistics on Inpatient Hospitalization Costs.
9. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking one to two hospital and/or health system compliance officers or legal counsel to participate in its 2014 CEO roundtable event this fall. If you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com.
10. 5 New President and CEOs:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Ozarks Medical Center Appoints Thomas Keller CEO.
Florida Hospital Tampa Selects Brian Adams as CEO.
Madera Community Hospital Selects Mark Foote as CEO.
Cooley Dickinson Health Selects Joanne Marqusee as CEO.
Los Robles Hospital Selects Natalie Mussi as CEO.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthTrust, Surgical Directions and Principle Valuation.