News & Analysis
Jan. 28, 2013
1. 100 Great Hospitals in America - 2013.
The deadline for nominations for the 2014 edition of "100 Great Hospitals in America" is extended until 2/7.
2. Judge Sides With FTC, Ruling St. Luke's Violated Antitrust Law.
3. 5 FTC Challenges to Hospital Mergers: Key Concepts for Today's Antitrust Environment.
4. 16 Statistics on Profits by Hospital Bed Count.
5. Does a Focus on the Bottom Line Leave Executives Short Sighted?
6. Toby Cosgrove, MD, President and CEO of Cleveland Clinic to keynote Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting. Learn more about his new book "The Cleveland Clinic Way" here.
7. ACOs Need $4M of Start-Up Capital, Survey Finds.
8. Which Specialty Has the Happiest Physicians?
9. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking one to two hospital and/or health system compliance officers or legal counsel to participate in its 2014 CEO roundtable event this fall. If you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com.
10. 5 CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departures:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
IU Health Reorganization Leaves Hospital President Without Job.
RegionalCare CEO Kent Wallace Resigns.
Everett Butler, CEO of 2 Hospitals, to Retire This Spring.
Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital CEO Rick Linneweh Retires.
Providence Hospitals CEO George Zara to Retire.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthTrust, Surgical Directions and Principle Valuation.