News & Analysis
Jan. 23, 2013
1. 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2013.
Becker's Hospital Review is accepting nominations for the 2014 edition of this list until Feb. 7.
2. A Major League Gamble: What Do Struggling Hospitals and the Chicago Cubs Have in Common?
3. 25 Hospitals With the Highest Value-Based Purchasing Scores.
4. Healthcare Led 2013 CEO Turnover.
5. Meaningful Use Outside of the Metropolis: The Challenges of Rural Health IT Adoption.
6. Meeting the Challenge of High Reliability.
7. 100 Hospital and Health System CIOs to Know.
8. 10 Things the Most Progressive Hospitals Do.
9. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking one to two hospital and/or health system compliance officers or legal counsel to participate in its 2014 CEO roundtable event this fall. If you have a suggestion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. 5 Newly Named Presidents and CEOs:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Melbourne Medical Center Hires Richard Frank as CEO.
Lakewood Regional Medical Center Selects Ron Galonsky as CEO.
Dr. Ramanathan Raju Named President of New York Health and Hospitals Corporation.
Saint Francis Healthcare Appoints Brian Dietz CEO.
North Hawaii Community Hospital Names Kenneth Graham President.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthTrust and Surgical Directions.