News & Analysis
Dec. 31, 2013
1. 100 Hospitals With Great Women's Health Programs.
2. Where are the New Medicare ACOs? A Regional Breakdown.
3. Healthcare's Person of the Year for 2013.
4. Now accepting nominations for CMOs to Know, 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare, 100 Great Hospitals in America and more.
5. President Obama Signs 2014 Budget Bill: What It Means for Hospitals.
6. Top 10 Most-Read Stories of 2013.
7. New Podcast: Moving Toward Value-Based Care - Podcast With Optum's Miles Snowden.
8. Brace For Impact: The Importance of Decisive Leadership.
8. 10 Physician Specialties With the Highest Gross Charges.
9. 4 New Presidents and CEOs:
Newman Regional Health Names Robert Wright CEO.
Vassar Brothers Medical Center Names Robert Friedberg President.
Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center Appoints Joseph DeSchryver CEO.
Wisconsin Hospital Association Appoints Eric Borgerding CEO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum.