News & Analysis
Dec. 26, 2013
1. Healthcare in 2014: 3 CEOs Discuss Key Priorities for the Year Ahead.
2. 10 Hospitals That Filed for Bankruptcy in 2013.
3. 6 Myths About CEOs Who Jump From For-Profits to Nonprofits.
4. Video Available: CEO Strategy Roundtable 2013 - Listen to 13 hospital industry leaders discuss current challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
5. The Indispensable "5 C's" of Effective Communication in the Era of PPACA.
6. Doctors, First Heal Thine Manners.
7. New Podcast: Moving Toward Value-Based Care - Podcast With Optum's Miles Snowden.
8. 10 Statistics on CEO Turnover, Recruitment.
8. UPMC, Highmark Ordered to Drop Lawsuits.
9. 5 New Presidents and CEOs:
SSM Health Care Hires 2 CEOs.
Sisters of Charity Health System Names Terrence Kessler CEO.
Memorial Hospital Names Cindy Duncan CEO.
St. John Providence Health System Selects Jean Meyer CEO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum and NextGen Healthcare.