News & Analysis
Dec. 19, 2013
1. 100 Hospitals With Great Heart Programs.
2. November Hospital Admissions Lowest in a Decade.
3. Survey: Number of Providers in ACOs Up 5% in 6 Months.
4. Video Available: CEO Strategy Roundtable 2013 - Listen to 13 hospital industry leaders discuss current challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
5. 7 Key Legal Concepts for Today's Hospital and Health System Leaders.
6. 5 Predictions for Value-Based Care in 2014.
7. New Podcast: Moving Toward Value-Based Care - Podcast With Optum's Miles Snowden.
8. Why Transparency Wins the Day: Insights From St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center CFO Meredith Price.
8. Report: October Healthcare Price Growth Rate Hit 50-Year Low.
9. 5 New Presidents and CEOs:
Adventist Health Selects Scott Reiner CEO.
Baptist Health System Names Keith Parrott CEO.
SSM St. Clare Health Center Appoints Ellis Hawkins President.
Ellwood City Hospital Appoints Carolyn Izzo CEO.
Monadnock Community Hospital Selects Cynthia McGuire CEO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum and NextGen Healthcare.