News & Analysis
Dec. 12, 2013
1. The 10 Biggest Hospital Stories of '13.
2. The Year's Most Influential Hospital Deals.
3. 5 States That Will Lose the Most by Not Expanding Medicaid.
4. Becker's Healthcare 2014 Leadership Awards Distributed at May Meeting. To submit a nomination,
5. CMS to Update Hospital Compare Today.
6. What ACOs Mean for Hospital Labor Relations.
7. The Two-Midnight Rule: What Hospitals and Health Systems Need to Know About Compliance.
8. 6 Health System Affiliations With Retail Clinics.
9. 4 New Hospital and Health System CEOs:
Baptist Health System Names Keith Parrott CEO.
Capella Healthcare Names Michael Wiechart CEO.
King's Daughters Medical Center Selects Kristie Whitlatch CEO.
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Appoints Marie Golanowski President.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum and NextGen Healthcare.