News & Analysis
Jan. 21, 2013
1. It's Not Easy to Engage Patients - Even for ACOs.
2. Is Academic Medicine As We Know It DOA?
3. 20 Statistics on Academic Medical Center Finances.
6. Study: Cost for Baby Delivery in Hospitals Varies From $3k to $37k.
7. 5 Points on Health System Strategy Today Versus That of 2003.
8. Notes From the Field: 7 Things to Know About Hospital CEO Searches.
9. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking one to two hospital and/or health system CEOs to participate in its 2014 CEO roundtable event this fall. This agenda will include 25 CEOs, 6 to 8 CFOs and 6 to 8 CIOs. If you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com.
10. 5 CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departures:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Barstow Community Hospital CEO Sean Fowler to Resign.
Utah Navajo Health Systems CEO Donna Singer to Resign.
Texas Health Resources CEO Douglas Hawthorne to Step Down.
UNM Sandoval County Regional Medical Center CEO Kevin Rogols Retires.
Memorial Hospital Los Banos CEO Rick Liszewski to Retire.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthTrust, ASD Management and VMG Health.