News & Analysis
Dec. 10, 2013
1. 3 Things Hospital Executives Don't Get About Physician Integration.
2. 10 Hospital CFOs That Recently Became CEOs.
3. The Rise of Narrow Networks and What it Means for Hospitals.
4. Becker's Healthcare 2014 Leadership Awards Distributed at May Meeting. To submit a nomination,
5. Incorporating Pharmacists Into ACOs: The Next Step for Cost Savings.
6. Study: Lower-Price Hospitals Trigger Price Reductions at Other Hospitals.
7. 10 Largest Donations From Individuals to Hospitals in 2013.
8. The Corner Office: Quick Thoughts From Randy Oostra of ProMedica Health System.
9. 4 CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departures:
Appling Healthcare CEO Dale Spell Resigns.
Baystate Health CEO Mark Tolosky to Step Down.
Bronson LakeView Hospital CEO Announces Retirement.
Fairfield Medical Center CEO Mina Ubbing to Resign.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TechSolve, NextGen Healthcare and Optum.