News & Analysis
Dec. 5, 2013
1. CEO Roundtable: Outgoing, Incoming CEOs Discuss Their Careers, Leadership Strategies.
2. When the FTC Looks Back: Implications of Retrospective Reviews of Hospital Mergers.
3. Physician Representation on Health System Boards: 17 Findings.
4. Becker's Healthcare 2014 Leadership Awards Distributed at May Meeting. To submit a nomination,
5. 102 Safety-Net Hospital CEOs: DSH Cuts Will Lead to Layoffs, Financial Hardship.
6. 3 Strategies to Contain Acute-Care Costs.
7. 75% of Employers See Hospitals as Top Drivers of Healthcare Costs.
8. 3 New Hospital and Health System CEOs:
Northwest Florida Community Hospital Appoints Mark Bush CEO.
Franciscan St. James Health Hires Arnold Kimmel as CEO for Chicago Hospitals.
KershawHealth Names Terry Gunn Interim CEO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum and NextGen Healthcare.