News & Analysis
Dec. 3, 2013
1. The Future of Hospitals: Visions of the Healthcare Landscape in 2035.
2. 30 Survey Findings on Nonprofit Health System Boards.
3. How to Measure Leadership Impact on Hospital Performance.
4. 'Observation Status' Patients Cost More Than Those Admitted, Study Finds.
5. The Growth of Healthcare Fraud Qui Tam Lawsuits.
6. Q3 Hospital Transaction Volume Up 58.3%.
7. Your C-Suite Just Got Larger: The Rise of the Chief Data Officer.
8. 5 Newly Named CEOs:
Madison County Hospital Appoints Dana Engle CEO.
Riverside County Names Lowell Johnson Interim CEO.
Warren Memorial Hospital Appoints Chris Bjornberg CEO.
Tuomey Healthcare System Appoints Michael Schwartz Interim CEO.
HCA Selects Gregory Angle as Mountain Division President.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedAssets and NextGen Healthcare.