News & Analysis
Jan. 16, 2013
1. 8 Thoughts on the State of Healthcare.
2. Women at the Wheel: Q&A With the Female Leadership Team of Grand View Hospital.
3. 7 Latest Findings About ACOs.
5. Chuck Lauer: The Reality of Selling the C-Suite.
6. 5 Big Mistakes Hospitals Make When Dealing With RAC Audits.
7. New Podcast: Moving Toward Value-Based Care - Podcast With Optum's Miles Snowden.
8. Hospital M&A Volume Declines in Q4 2013.
9. 10 Up-and-Coming Healthcare Jobs for 2014.
10. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking one to two hospital and/or health system CEOs to participate in its 2014 CEO roundtable event this fall. This agenda will include 25 CEOs, 6 to 8 CFOs and 6 to 8 CIOs. If you have a suggestion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. 5 New Presidents and CEOs:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Cleveland Clinic Appoints Dr. Brian Donley President of Regional Hospitals.
St. Vincent's Health Services Selects Dr. Stuart Marcus CEO.
Alaska Regional Hospital Names Julie Taylor CEO.
LewisGale Hospital Alleghany Selects Charlotte Tyson as CEO.
Paris Community Hospital Names Oliver Smith CEO.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASD Management and VMG Health.