News & Analysis
Jan. 14, 2013
1. 11 Most Concerning Issues for Hospital CEOs.
2. Quint Studer: The Times Are Changing, But the Values Remain the Same.
3. Executive Roundtable: What Frustrates Hospital CEOs, CIOs About Health IT?
5. 5 Things to Know About the Early Medicare ACOs.
6. The True Cost of Care: How the University of Utah Pursues Value-Driven Outcomes.
7. New Podcast: Moving Toward Value-Based Care - Podcast With Optum's Miles Snowden.
8. HMA, Ex-CEO Gary Newsome Accused of False Claims, Pressuring ER Physicians to Increase Admissions.
9. Where are the Hospitals With the Most Employees?
10. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking one to two hospital and/or health system CEOs to participate in its 2014 CEO roundtable event this fall. This agenda will include 25 CEOs, 6 to 8 CFOs and 6 to 8 CIOs. If you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com.
10. 5 CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departure:
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
UNM Sandoval County Regional Medical Center CEO Kevin Rogols Retires.
Memorial Hospital Los Banos CEO Rick Liszewski to Retire.
Mercy Hospital CEO John MacLeod to Retire.
CentraCare Health CEO Dr. Terry Pladson to Retire.
Van Diest Medical Center CEO Robert Mason to Resign.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthTrust, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.