1. MetroHealth fires CEO over more than $1.9M in unreported bonuses Full story
2. Providence closes all 27 retail clinics in Southern California Full story
3. The risks of boomerang CEOs Full story
4. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
5. Kansas health system CEO resigns Full story
6. Walmart loses top health exec to JPMorgan Full story
7. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
8. 12 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
9. Hospitals are taking a more holistic approach to denials management that offers huge financial benefits. See the 3-pronged approach here.
10. 22 states ask CMS to withdraw healthcare worker vaccine mandate Full story
11. 'It's what the community needs': Phoenix Children's CEO on continued growth through challenging times Full story
12. Lawmakers urge Justice Department to respond to anti-trans threats against children's hospitals Full story
13. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
14. Kaiser's 22.5% raises avert nurse strike Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
2. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
3. An outdated digital strategy is costing hospitals more than just revenue. Here are the tools to combat an increasingly decentralized healthcare ecosystem.