1. 15 hospital CEOs exiting their roles Full story
2. 'We are independent, but we are not isolated': CEO says Idaho hospital not for sale Full story
3. Is Epic's dominance good for healthcare? Full story
4. Hospitals are taking a more holistic approach to denials management that offers huge financial benefits. See the 3-pronged approach here.
5. Amazon Clinic makes debut: 6 things to know Full story
6. CommonSpirit reports $227M quarterly loss: 6 details Full story
7. Ohio medical campus transitions to outpatient care, names new leadership Full story
8. 183 rural hospital closures since 2005 Full story
9. The present and future of value-based care — Attend this live virtual session to learn what hospitals need to thrive today and tomorrow.
10. Sanford-Fairview merger back on the table Full story
11. Why CEOs prefer these interactions in person Full story
12. An omicron subvariant 'cheat sheet' Full story
13. ED reimbursement changes are coming in 2023. To limit denials and downcoding, CFOs will need to get ahead of these key threats.
14. Advocate Aurora posts $310M Q3 loss: 5 details Full story
15. The secret to innovative healthcare teams - hear from 60 executives who are also speaking at the Becker's 13th Annual Meeting in Chicago, April 3-6, 2023. Click here to learn more and register!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.
2. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
3. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action on three patients.