1. New Renown CEO to staff: Short stints not his style Full story
2. Illinois OKs Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger Full story
3. Tufts Medicine makes 6 leadership changes Full story
4. Change your compliance, accreditation and document management paradigm: go from reactive to proactive — Here's how.
5. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Providence's operating loss grows to $1.1B for 2022 Full story
7. Where are the early 20-something job seekers? Full story
8. William Petasnick, former Froedtert CEO, dies at 76 Full story
9. A data breach can cost your health system millions. Get expert insights on avoiding costly cybersecurity missteps here.
10. Amid strike plans, Kaiser offers 21.25% in wage increases Full story
11. Walgreens bets on healthcare runs as easy as errand runs Full story
12. Health system cash reserves plummet Full story
13. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
14. 10 most overweight, obese states in America Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.
2. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.
3. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.