News & Analysis
Nov. 14, 2013
1. 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to Know.
2. 25 Largest Children's Hospitals in America.
3. 8 New ACOs.
4. Salaries for Health System CEOs Increase 4% in 2013.
5. Hospital and Health System CEOs: Becker's would like to ask you a few questions. If you'd like to take part in a short Q&A and have your responses featured in this e-weekly, please email Molly Gamble at email@example.com for more information.
6. 5 Interesting Anti-Kickback and Stark Law Issues in Healthcare.
7. 5 Key Facts About Physician Compensation in 2013.
8. Upcoming Webinar: How do strong organizations set goals differently from weak organizations? Experts from Truven Health Analytics will discuss the importance of performance improvement and leadership in a complimentary webinar on Tues., Nov. 19. To learn more and register,
8. 3 Thoughts on Leadership From Kaiser Permanente CEO Bernard Tyson.
9. 5 CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departure:
West Valley Med Center CEO Julie Taylor to Leave for Alaska Regional Hospital.
Methodist Hospitals CEO Ian McFadden to Resign.
NuHealth CEO Arthur Gianelli Resigns.
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Director Patrick Petre Resigns.
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center CEO Mark Webster to Resign.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Truven Health Analytics, MedAssets and TeleTracking.