News & Analysis
Nov. 12, 2013
1. Is "Chief Executive Officer" an Inaccurate Job Title?
2. 9 Lessons Healthcare Leaders Learned From the Military.
3. Hospitals of Tomorrow: 10 Characteristics for Future Success.
4. 10 Things to Know About the Two-Midnight Rule.
5. Hospital and Health System CEOs: Becker's would like to ask you a few questions. If you'd like to take part in a short Q&A and have your responses featured in this e-weekly, please email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. 4 Key Stats on Cost-Sharing and Premiums for PPACA Health Plans.
7. 8 Things Cleveland Clinic Does That Other Hospitals Don't.
8. Upcoming Webinar: How do strong organizations set goals differently from weak organizations? Experts from Truven Health Analytics will discuss the importance of performance improvement and leadership in a complimentary webinar on Tues., Nov. 19. To learn more and register,
8. Retail Clinic Use Has Tripled Since 2007.
9. 5 CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departure:
White Mountain Regional Medical Center Names Greg Was CEO.
Detroit Medical Center Names Larry Gold President of Children's Hospital.
Winn Parish Medical Center Appoints Patricia Flowers Acting CEO.
North Mississippi Health Services Appoints Shane Spees CEO.
Madison River Oaks Medical Center Names Bryan Bogle CEO
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TechSolve, Truven Health Analytics and NextGen Healthcare.