News & Analysis
Nov. 7, 2013
1. What Will the Hospital of Tomorrow Look Like?
2. 5 Ways for Hospitals to Become Better Employers.
3. Study: Total Hospital Inpatient Days to Increase 19% by 2025.
4. The Merger of Two Hospitals: 7 Key Issues.
5. Hospital and Health System CEOs: Becker's would like to ask you a few questions. If you'd like to take part in a short Q&A and have your responses featured in this e-weekly, please email Molly Gamble at email@example.com for more information.
6. 3 Reasons ACO Growth Has Slowed.
7. Former Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan Elected Mayor.
8. Is Your Hospital's Physician Lounge a Ghost Town?
9. 5 CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departure:
Morrison Community Hospital Names Pam Pfister CEO.
UC Health Appoints Dr. Richard Lofgren CEO.
Natchez Regional Medical Center Names Donny Rentfro Interim CEO.
Orleans Community Health Names Dolores Horvath CEO.
Mercy Health System Appoints Susan Croushore CEO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Truven Health Analytics and NextGen Healthcare.