News & Analysis
Oct. 29, 2013
1. 69 Statistics on Hospital and Health System Executive Salaries, Cash Compensation:
2. Healthcare Marketplaces Likely to Expand Reach of Anti-Kickback Law.
3. Developing Physician Leaders in a New Era of Healthcare: Q&A With Carson Dye, Author of "Developing Physician Leaders."
4. Will Medicare Price Cuts Will Lead to Fewer Hospital Beds?
5. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Ritz-Carlton Chicago). This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
6. 9 Secrets to Communicating Change Within Healthcare.
7. 8 Healthcare Jobs Showing Growth.
8. 48% of Eligible Hospitals Received Medicare EHR Incentive Payments in 2012.
9. 5 Newly Named CEOs:
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills Appoints Randy Surber CEO.
Garrett County Memorial Hospital Appoints Mark Boucot CEO.
Grand Strand Regional Medical Center Names Mark Sims CEO.
HCA Names Glenn Wallace CEO of New $71M Hospital in Texas.
WakeMed Health & Hospitals Appoints Rear Admiral Donald Gintzig Interim CEO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Truven Health Analytics and NextGen Healthcare.