1. 11 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
2. 'It demands new thinking': 6 health system CEOs on how their roles have evolved Full story
3. Former nurse charged with 2 patient deaths at Atrium hospital Full story
4. Is your system addressing accelerating healthcare consumerism trends in primary care? Click here to learn how.
5. CEOs are leaving their jobs at younger ages Full story
6. HCA reorganizing operations Full story
7. 'No one should lose their life because they went to work': Nurses seek action after Dallas shooting Full story
8. UHS reports lower profit amid staffing shortages Full story
9. It's time to bridge the gap between digital health records and ERPs. Find out how inventory management systems can connect them — and why it matters.
10. Strike begins at Sutter Health hospital Full story
11. UC Health taps Nebraska Medicine exec as CEO Full story
12. Walmart Health expands Florida footprint Full story
13. 10 states with most unmet need for primary care physicians Full story
14. Rethinking digital engagement: What patients really want from hospitals
15. Wellstar to shutter AMC-South replacement clinic Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
2. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
3. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.