1. Vermont hospital medical staff vote no confidence in CEO Full story
2. Man charged in shooting that killed 2 Dallas hospital workers Full story
3. Healthcare workforce lost 333,942 providers in 2021 Full story
4. One of the most innovative health tech companies in the U.S. is making big bets on the technologies that will transform healthcare. Learn what they are here.
5. Oregon hospital workers petition to recall board members Full story
6. UPMC exec Charles Bogosta selected for International Healthcare Leadership Award Full story
7. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
8. 5 steps to becoming a 'thought leader' Full story
9. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
10. UW Medicine invests in 'historic' raises for nurses Full story
11. Physicians becoming harder to replace as burnout continues, study finds Full story
12. Public indicates loss of confidence in HCA-acquired North Carolina hospital; staff feedback sought Full story
13. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
14. JPMorgan opens 3 new primary care centers in Ohio Full story
15. The cities where inflation has grown the most, least Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
2. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
3. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.