News & Analysis
Oct. 24, 2013
1. 16 Statistics: Salaries and Cash Compensation for Hospital and System CEOs.
2. Is it Time to Pay Hospital Board Members?
3. The Costs of Care: Why Physicians and Hospital Executives Need to Work Together.
4. UPMC Claims it Has No Employees to Keep Tax-Exempt Status.
5. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Ritz-Carlton Chicago). This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
6. What Does Chapter 9 Bankruptcy Mean for Public Hospitals?
7. How a Unique PTO Program Draws a Mission-Driven Workforce.
8. Study: EHRs Added 16 Minutes Per Patient.
9. 3 CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departures:
HCA Capital Division President Margaret Lewis to Retire.
St. Helena Hospital Region CEO Terry Newmyer Resigns.
Mineral Community Hospital CEO Steve Carty Resigns.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Truven Health Analytics and NextGen Healthcare.