News & Analysis
Oct. 22, 2013
1. How the Shutdown Affected Healthcare and the Economy.
2. 5 Top-of-Mind Issues for Hospital CEOs.
3. St. Luke's CEO: We're Trying to Change Healthcare, Not Gain Market Share.
4. Chuck Lauer: Why Workplace Incivility Isn't Just a Problem for HR.
5. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Ritz-Carlton Chicago). This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
6. 5 Questions Hospitals Should Ask Before Acquiring a Physician Practice.
7. Which Hospitals, Health Systems Recently Changed Names?
8. 16 Statistics on Meaningful Use Attestation.
9. 5 Newly Named CEOs:
Aspen Valley Hospital Board Selects Dan Bonk as CEO.
Boston Children's Hospital Appoints First Woman CEO.
CaroMont Health Names Douglas Luckett Permanent CEO.
Southern Maine Health Care Names Ed McGeachey President, CEO.
Tufts Medical Center Names Dr. Michael Wagner Interim CEO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Sightpath Medical and Truven Health Analytics.