News & Analysis
October 17, 2013
1. Physicians as CEOs: 15 Compensation Statistics.
2. How to Communicate With Stakeholders During a Hospital Merger or Sale.
3. Clinical Integration Readiness: 40 Questions.
4. Hospital Executives on the Best Advice They've Received.
5. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Ritz-Carlton Chicago). This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
6. Where Can Hospitals Find Labor Cost Savings?
7. More Than 8,000 Healthcare Jobs Cut in September.
8. Nonprofit Hospital CEO Pay Averages $600k - And Not Tied to Quality.
9. 5 CEOs Who Recently Stepped Down, Announced Their Retirement:
UVA Medical Center CEO R. Edward Howell to Retire.
Neshoba County General Hospital CEO Lonnie Graeber Announces Retirement.
Marquette General Hospital President Gary Muller to Step Down.
Women & Infants Hospital President Constance Howes Steps Down.
Alamance Regional Medical Center CEO John Currin Steps Down.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Truven Health Analytics and NextGen Healthcare.
* * *