News & Analysis
October 15, 2013
1. 8 Recently Formed ACOs.
2. Notes From the Field: 7 Things to Know About Hospital CEO Searches.
3. 5 Best Practices for Developing Value-Based Physician Compensation Structures.
4. 20 States With the Most Cardiologists.
5. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Ritz-Carlton Chicago). This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
6. 5 Tips for Developing an Ambulatory Enterprise.
7. Why Advocate Health Care is on Instagram.
8. Which Medical Schools Have Strongest, Weakest Conflict of Interest Policies?
9. 5 Newly Named CEOs:
Mount Sinai Hospital Names Dr. David Reich President.
LHP Hospital Group Names John Holland CEO.
Ed Schottland Named CEO of Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island.
Jon Bartlett Named CEO of LewisGale Medical Center.
Joseph Gilene Named President of St. Joseph Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TechSolve, Truven Health Analytics and Sightpath Medical.
* * *