1. Former Tenet CEO Ronald Rittenmeyer dies at 75 Full story
2. CommonSpirit Health confirms ransomware attack Full story
3. Viewpoint: What 'quiet firing' looks like at hospitals Full story
4. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventist Health is doing it here.
5. CEO of Methodist Health System stands by CommonSpirit amid ransomware attack Full story
6. Nurse calls 911 on ER crowding in Washington hospital Full story
7. Providence responds to senator's debt collection questions Full story
8. Unity Health appoints new CEO Full story
9. The patient transfer processes of old undermine clinical outcomes. Discover how University of Maryland Medical System modernized its transfer process here.
10. University Hospitals cuts 443 administrative jobs Full story
11. California physicians authorize strike Full story
12. GE files Form 10 as next step in spinning off its healthcare business Full story
13. HCA and Mount Sinai are replacing outdated care practices with a single AI platform for better and more efficient care. See how they're saving clinicians time and streamlining workflows here.
14. Meet the leaders of the newly rebranded Beaumont, Spectrum system Full story
15. Hourly wage for 25 healthcare jobs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.
2. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.
3. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.