News & Analysis
October 10, 2013
1. Rural Healthcare Amidst Reform: Are Critical Access Hospitals Endangered?
2. 200 Hospital Benchmarks.
3. Why Some Hospitals Choose Non-Ownership Collaborations Instead of Mergers.
4. 6 Employee Characteristics That Help Executives Decide Who to Lay Off.
5. Hear experts from MedAssets discuss pragmatic strategies for achieving physician alignment, reducing variability and optimizing efficiency within care processes. To register or learn more about the complimentary webinar on Tues., Oct. 16 at 1:15-2:15 CST,
6. Top 20 Most Expensive Inpatient Conditions.
7. How Hospitals Should Handle Pension and Benefit Plans During Transactions.
8. Want to stay informed with the latest quality and patient safety news affecting hospitals and health systems? Sign up for the Becker's Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly.
9. 4 Obstacles in Physician Leadership Development.
10. 50 Statistics on the Costliest Patients and U.S. Health Expenses.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Sightpath Medical and Truven Health Analytics.
* * *