1. 11 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
2. Police: Man strangled infants, assaulted staff at Texas hospital Full story
3. 5 questions hospital CEOs want answered — and why Full story
4. Yesterday's strategy won't keep your hospital afloat in today's economy. Get expert tips on preparing for market shifts and securing hospital finances.
5. 10 hospitals, health systems laying off workers Full story
6. 2 hospitals to join U of Kansas Health System Full story
7. The smartest decision 48 health system leaders made in the last year Full story
8. Mayo Clinic to increase some wages by 6% Full story
9. The patient transfer processes of old undermine clinical outcomes. Discover how University of Maryland Medical System modernized its transfer process here.
10. Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital names CEO Full story
11. The effect of CommonSpirit's IT issues: EHR outages and rescheduled appointments Full story
12. Kaiser Permanente's chief digital officer leaves for role at Target Full story
13. CFOs' top challenges in 2022 and how they're responding — get best practices from leading systems here.
14. Healthcare organizations to AG: Investigate threats over children's transgender care Full story
15. Healthcare charity executives plead guilty to bribery, embezzlement Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 100,000 RNs left the workforce in 2021. In 2022 and beyond, hospitals should do something that should have been done long ago — improve the healthcare working environment for vital caregivers. Here's how.
2. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.
3. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.