1. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. NewYork-Presbyterian taps Cleveland Clinic's Dr. Brian Donley as COO Full story
3. Pennsylvania hospital enters bankruptcy Full story
4. What do half of the hospitals on U.S. News Honor Roll have in common? They're getting smart about data. Here's how.
5. 17 hospitals scaling back care Full story
6. A single health system among 100 big companies with competitive pay Full story
7. Summa Health reshuffles executive team Full story
8. Cleveland Clinic saves $180M with employee wellness initiatives Full story
9. When payers and providers fail to collaborate, patients suffer. Discover how a Nevada health plan and physician group partnered to improve care for expectant moms here.
10. Epic makes 'significant donation' to UW Health for nurse pipeline Full story
11. Fortune names CVS Health CEO Karen Lynch most powerful woman in business Full story
12. Ascension, CommonSpirit's annual losses total $3.7B Full story
13. 90% of denials are preventable — with the right strategies. Get tips to quickly identify and address denials to recoup more revenue here.
14. CFO to CEO pipeline hits new peak Full story
15. States ranked by life expectancy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.
2. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
3. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.