News & Analysis
October 1, 2013
1. Safety-Nets: Can They Go From "Last Resort" to "Hospitals of Choice?"
2. Market Matters: How Major Hospital Mergers Have Avoided Antitrust Issues.
3. 3 CEOs Share Their Must-Check Metrics.
4. Nate Silver: How Healthcare Professionals Can Become More Data-Savvy.
5. Case Study: Learn how one regional hospital made a strategic decision to fund pension plans with long-term assets. Download the complimentary case study from Russell Investments.
6. How to Reduce ACO Patient Leakage.
7. 5 Fastest-Growing Metro Areas for Healthcare Jobs.
8. Want to stay informed with the latest news affecting hospitals and health systems? Sign up for the Becker's Hospital Review E-Weekly.
9. Is This a Hospital or Hotel? Photo Collection Makes the Distinction Tough.
10. 5 Presidents, CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departures or Retirements.
Bartlett Regional Hospital CEO Christine Harff Resigns After 1 Year.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Lake Wales Medical Center CEO Scott Smith Steps Down.
Orlando Health CEO Sherrie Sitarik Leaves.
Tuomey Healthcare CEO, COO Resign.
WakeMed Health & Hospitals CEO Bill Atkinson to Resign.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum, TechSolve and MedAssets.
* * *