1. At understaffed Ohio system, executives clear schedules to pick up more duties Full story
2. California's vaccine mandate deadline is on the horizon: How health system CEOs are preparing Full story
3. By the numbers: Mandate-driven turnover at 18 systems Full story
4. Hospitals could lose over $323 billion in 2021. To survive, hospitals and health systems need the right combination of revenue cycle technology, expertise and well-honed best practices are needed. Learn more.
5. Informal leadership can drain employees — here's how managers can help Full story
6. Saint Vincent CEO asked to step away from bargaining in nurses' strike Full story
7. A new standard of care is emerging. Join clinical leaders for a discussion on which models of care delivery hospitals are prioritizing to stay ahead.
8. Parting thoughts, advice from Yale New Haven Health's retiring CEO Full story
9. Illinois hospital loses level 2 trauma status amid anesthesiologist shortage Full story
10. Catholic Health hospital halts some surgeries, labor and delivery, as strike date nears Full story
11. Nearly 40% of physicians nationwide report depression and anxiety symptoms. Here's what the CEO of Marshfield Clinic Health System is doing to support providers today and tomorrow.
12. Tower Health to close 1 hospital, sell another Full story
13. Illinois health system to undergo $4M rebrand Full story
14. BJC HealthCare to break ground on 16-story tower Full story
15. Digital front door: What the buzzword means to 25+ providers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do your diversity and inclusion efforts touch vendor sourcing? Here's why they should.
2. 18,000 consumers weighed in on customer experience preferences. Here are 4 need-to-know takeaways for healthcare organizations.
3. Patients deserve to get the most out of their care. Here's how to make sure they do.