1. HCA hospitals make 16 leadership changes Full story
2. 9 hospitals have closed this year — here's why Full story
3. Baylor Scott and White, Children's Health, Steward leaders reveal growth strategies Full story
4. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
5. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
6. Epic, Oracle Cerner execs have big growth plans Full story
7. 17 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
8. Bon Secours responds to New York Times article regarding 'profit over patients' Full story
9. The patient transfer processes of old undermine clinical outcomes. Discover how University of Maryland Medical System modernized its transfer process here.
10. U of California physicians to petition president for fair contract Full story
11. 15 best cities for the 'sandwich generation' to live, per Fortune and CVS Full story
12. Penn Medicine forms primary care partnership Full story
13. 90% of denials are preventable — with the right strategies. Get tips to quickly identify and address denials to recoup more revenue here.
14. 10 healthcare companies named Fortune's 'best workplaces for women' Full story
15. When does this count as a crisis, physicians ask of capacity issues at children's hospitals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
2. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.
3. Traditional clinical documentation is heading for extinction. CIOs share a roadmap to its reinvention here.