News & Analysis
September 24, 2013
1. Countdown to the Biggest Year of Health Care Reform: AHA President and CEO Rich Umbdenstock Discusses Challenges, How Hospitals Will Adjust.
2. 3 Key Concepts that Factor Into Physician Practice Valuation.
3. 13 Most Challenging Aspects of Bundled Payments for Providers.
4. Restructuring for Future Success: Q&A With SSM Health Care's Chris Howard.
5. Case Study: Learn how one regional hospital made a strategic decision to fund pension plans with long-term assets. Download the complimentary case study from Russell Investments.
6. Preparing for Health Exchanges: 14 Questions to Assess Your Organization's Readiness.
7. 8 Types of Waste in Healthcare.
8. Want to stay informed with the latest news about health information technology? Sign up for the Becker's Hospital Review HIT Report.
9. 7 Latest Healthcare Data Breaches.
10. 5 Presidents, CEOs Who Recently Announced Their Departures or Retirements.
Robert Carmen of Adventist Health.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Eric Beyer of Tufts Medical Center.
Dr. William Evans of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Bobbie Gerhart of Miami Valley Hospital.
Dr. Gene Lindsey of Atrius Health, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TechSolve and Optum.
* * *