News & Analysis
September 17, 2013
1. 5 Things the Most Innovative Health Systems Do Differently.
2. 13 Statistics on Healthcare CEO Severance Packages.
3. Stop the Noise: How Hospitals Can Provide Physicians With Meaningful Feedback.
4. Is Becoming a Physician Really a "Million Dollar Mistake?"
5. Case Study: Managing assets and portfolios has become increasingly difficult for hospital CFOs and investment committees. Learn how one health system reduced investment complexity, lessened volatility and improved its pension funded status through a Russell Investments case study.
6. The "Curse" of Academic Medical Center, Community Hospital Mergers.
7. New Seat in the Hospital C-Suite: The Rise of the Chief Experience Officer.
8. Want to stay informed with the latest financial news and analysis for hospital leaders and CFOs? Sign-up for the Becker's Hospital Review CFO Report.
9. Healthcare Execs on Innovation: 35 Survey Findings.
10. 5 Newly Named Presidents and CEOs:
Heather Cain of Stewart Memorial Community Hospital.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Peter Marinoff of Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital.
Phil Noel of Ottumwa Regional Health Center.
Charles Stewart of Health Management Association's Arkansas Market.
Clay Taylor of Covenant Hospital Plainview.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum, VMG Health and TeleTracking Technologies.
* * *