1. Alabama hospital CEO resigns Full story
2. Top 20 smart hospitals in the world, per Newsweek Full story
3. Trinity Health of New England names Dr. Montez Carter as new CEO Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we'd like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas.
5. Massachusetts nurse pleads guilty in $100M fraud scheme Full story
6. 4 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
7. Tenet opens South Carolina hospital Full story
8. Ohio hospital to end most services in November Full story
9. Problem? Burnout. Solution? Awareness and action. With 61% of healthcare workers reporting at least one symptom of burnout, this webinar is helping organizations invest in their clinicians. Watch it here.
10. 10 women making moves in healthcare Full story
11. Cleveland Clinic reverts to open visitation Full story
12. Viewpoint: 5 tips for leaders in new roles Full story
13. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on operational, IT and clinical resiliency in hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5-minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
14. 10 states with the largest increases, decreases to travel nurse pay Full story
15. Froedtert Health CEO Catherine Jacobson on mourning mistakes, celebrating victories Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
2. Every health system wants to accelerate its research. Starting with synthetic data can jump start the process. Find out how here.
3. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.