1. HCA president to retire after 40 years Full story
2. 17 hospital CEOs exiting their roles Full story
3. Ochsner Health CEO Warner Thomas to lead Sutter Health Full story
4. Wound care standardization can open the door to better patient outcomes + cost savings. Learn how Tower Health is seeing gains in both at this webinar.
5. Healthcare chain files for bankruptcy as payment cutoff nears Full story
6. UChicago Medicine to acquire controlling stake in 4 AdventHealth hospitals Full story
7. DC hospital must face executive's retaliation case Full story
8. 16 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
9. Network breaches in healthcare make headlines daily. Uncover what organizations' solutions are missing during this discussion.
10. Illinois delays Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger Full story
11. New York health system inks settlement over 'repayment fees' in nurse contracts Full story
12. Kaiser Permanente group CEO on how the healthcare system can regain public trust Full story
13. All healthcare organizations are adopting telehealth, but most are falling short with unsustainable programs. Here's how your virtual care can evolve with the industry.
14. Wisconsin hospital to close emergency department Full story
15. UCare's CEO on building an anti-racist healthcare organization Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
3. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.