1. Texas hospital faces closure over vaccine mandate, CEO says Full story
2. Vaccine mandates have hospitals concerned about staffing Full story
3. Slow or empty threat? Physicians linked to misinformation still have licenses despite boards' warnings Full story
4. Join a world-class speaker lineup for HAS 21 Virtual September 21-23 to learn how to pursue a multi-domain approach to data & analytics. Register for $99.
5. Longest-tenured hospital administrator in US to retire after 56 years Full story
6. Corner Office: The question Trinity Health CEO Mike Slubowski asks himself regularly to stay on track Full story
7. Break down imaging silos for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
8. Board directors see their role as CEO supporters, not monitors: Research Full story
9. 19 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
10. CEO to employee pay ratio for 18 healthcare companies Full story
11. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.
12. 98% of Henry Ford employees meet system's vaccine mandate deadline, some face suspension Full story
13. 13 hospital construction projects worth $500M or more Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digitize population health with these 7 proven use cases.
2. The drug price changes hospitals need to know for the next 18 months.
3. Don't let bills scare patients. Read how Banner, Methodist and others apply a healing touch to their billing.