1. Idaho hospital CEO abruptly removed Full story
2. Trinity Health's mega deal: 5 things to know Full story
3. UTMB releases records on president's abrupt exit Full story
4. Pressure injuries are still affecting 2.5 million patients a year. Experts review new findings to help hospitals cut the risk and cost burden here.
5. How Hoag has fared since splitting from Providence Full story
6. Alabama hospital CEO resigns to take Kentucky job Full story
7. 10 states with largest brain drains or gains Full story
8. Man dies after fall from roof at Illinois hospital Full story
9. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on operational, IT and clinical resiliency in hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5-minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. 28 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Medical board suspends Texas physician connected to tampered IV bags, colleague's death Full story
12. CEO of Vanderbilt University Medical Center joins CVS Health board Full story
13. Saint Luke's Health System revamped its OR scheduling process and increased cases by 7 percent. Here's how.
14. Why hospitals are creating health center 'look-alikes' Full story
15. From the lab to the C-suite: An HCA CEO's path to breaking down barriers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.
2. 50% of hospitalizations occur within 7.5 days of an ED discharge. See how hospitals can close care gaps after an ED visit to improve outcomes and lower costs here.
3. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.