1. 12 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
2. CEO to depart 1,000-physician medical group Full story
3. CHS wins case over hospital's 'as-is' sale Full story
4. Telehealth is propelling healthcare forward — don't get left behind. Learn how telehealth is impacting care delivery.
5. 731-bed California hospital dark for hours after generator failure in heat wave Full story
6. Viewpoint: Why do we preface 'CEO' with 'female'? Full story
7. HCA's Mission Health invests $22M in employee raises Full story
8. UVM Health taps Brigham and Women's exec as new CEO Full story
9. At the very best, an out-of-date management process leads to delays. At the worst - errors. Here's how health plans can update and save money
10. 17 women on the move in healthcare Full story
11. Mark Cuban's pharmacy nears 1 million customers Full story
12. Guard shot in robbery at Kaiser Permanente hospital, in critical condition Full story
13. Outdated patient intake processes can sabotage data accuracy, harming clinical and financial outcomes. Learn how AI-powered patient intake can be a reliable tool that drives revenue.
14. 7 hospitals, health systems hiring VPs Full story
15. Nurses liable for patient harm carried out under physicians' orders, North Carolina court rules Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
2. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.
3. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.