1. Healthcare CEO, physicians sentenced to prison for $27M fraud Full story
2. 'A total disruptor to how we do business': Cleveland Clinic's new patient experience metric Full story
3. 'Healthcare is increasingly a fact-free zone for politicians' Full story
4. Modern nurses need modern solutions: Overcome nurse turnover with technology, support and a financial pipeline. Here's how.
5. Mississippi hospital to lay off staff, curb care Full story
6. 37 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. CVS Health to buy Signify for $8B: 6 details Full story
8. Iowa hospital to close in October Full story
9. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
10. 8 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
11. Travel nurses aren't returning to their old jobs Full story
12. Labor Department sues former hospital CEO, alleges fiduciary breaches Full story
13. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
14. Health systems retaining talent with perks beyond pay Full story
15. Companies with female CEOs use different words to describe women, study finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
2. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
3. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.